Strategic Marketing Manager - Americas
- Reports To: Head of Strategy, Oil & Gas
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Marketing
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Strategic Marketing Manager will Lead, manage and direct marketing and market research & intelligence related activities, working in partnership with the Global Heads of Strategy and the Americas Heads of Sales for O&G, CP&I and Water & Power. Equal emphasis on strategic planning, market insights and intelligence, growth and business development projects.
This role will work closely with Americas Senior Management team and the Group Commercial function and market sector leaders (Oil & Gas, Power & Water, Chemical, Process & Industrial) to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of Rotork’s product portfolio in the Americas.
Key responsibilities of the Strategic Marketing Manager will include determining market insight, industry and competitive analysis and positioning by understanding changing market dynamics, including emerging technologies, customer needs and identify business cases / value proposition for new products or enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or marketing - MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Must have successfully lead marketing, strategic planning and growth initiatives.
- Ideally a proven track record in global strategic marketing.
- Experience with product management, marketing communications, pricing, Voice of Customer and new product development.
- Proven project management skills, effective self-starter and meets deadlines routinely.
- Proven ability to take actions, manage risks intelligently, prioritize and implement effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Flexibility to travel (domestic and international) and manage working hours to meet the demands of the role.
- Ability to create solid relationships and manage across a broad and geographically dispersed business.
- Strong problem solving skills, effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Experience in Oil & Gas, Power & Water or CPI (Chemical, Process and Industrial) Markets.
- Strong presentation skills with confidence to present effectively at all levels.
The Successful Candidate
- Relationship-building – proven ability to work with key clients and potential clients.
- Teamwork –. Strong team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others; globally diverse and works with others to deliver the desired result
- Focus - delivery of high quality work in a timely manner.
- Communication – strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Customer Service - present a positive image to internal and external customers and demonstrate commitment to resolving customer issues.
- Time management – able to work under pressure on multiple tasks within agreed project timeframes.
- Influence – strong people skills and ability to influence stakeholders and drive alignment.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.