Supply Chain Engineer (Customer)
- Closing Date: 31st January 2022
- Reports To: Supply Chain Manager
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Purchasing
- Contact: Tracy Lee (Tracy.Lee@rotork.com)
We have great opportunity for a Supply Chain Engineer (Customer) to oversee the downstream supply chain to deliver great customer service and operational excellence, by delivering effective strategic and tactical production planning methodology. Taking full ownership of the customer experience from order placement to the delivery of the products, on time.
As the Supply Chain Engineer (Customer) you’ll:
- Create infinite schedules
- Be responsible for raising the work orders and managing MRP messages
- Manage the work orders cycle daily through production
- Create master production plans (0 – 3 months)
- Manage all finished goods stocking policies, inventory levels and engineering change requests
- Take ownership of product lead times
- Co-Ordinate the SiOP process (3 – 18 months), analysing data identifying changes in demand and supply
- Own the product master list and life cycle phase
- Implement visual queue management planning techniques and build a capacity flex plan with production
You’ll likely have:
- Degree qualified or equivalent work experience/qualification
- Strong data analysis and ERP subject matter expert
- Use of common tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Experience with, and sound knowledge of manufacturing supply-chain, planning and Lean methodology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- APIC’s certified desirable
- 6 Sigma green belt trained and/or lean equivalent
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.