Supply Chain Specialist
- Closing Date: 9th September 2022
- Reports To: Regional Supply Chain Manager (EMEA)
- Location: Any Large Rotork Site - UK or Europe
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Sean Wakeham (email@example.com)
This is an exciting and varied position where you will play a key role within the Global Supply Chain team, with excellent opportunities for professional development.
Reporting to the Regional Supply Chain Manager (EMEA), this role provides support to the Global Supply Chain Team but will also work closely with the Sourcing Team. This role focuses on delivering strategic insights and a variety of improvement projects throughout the end-to-end supply chain.
In this role you will work primarily with Rotork sites across the EMEA region, taking the principal role on projects to enhance supply chain performance, reporting capability, and supporting critical decisions. This is a varied position where you will be working closely with stakeholders at all levels.
This role would suit an analytical person with experience in a supply chain environment, looking for a varied role with opportunities for travel and further development.
Experience in managing projects and/or data analytics roles within a supply chain environment
- Experience with Power BI – able to structure and manipulate data, as well as designing and developing reports
- Familiar with ERP systems
- Experience of facilitating change and delivering results
- Happy to travel across the EMEA region and globally as needed
The Successful Candidate
- Ability to work on their own effectively as well as being a strong and influential team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to form and maintain good relations
- Able to think strategically and translate the strategy into operational performance
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.