Technical Project Manager
- Closing Date: 9th September 2022
- Reports To: Head of Engineering
- Location: Leeds, Bath, Manchester
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager, working within a dedicated specialised new team, managing the creation of engineering activities linked to the deployment of new systems, within an Agile environment.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be part of a small team dedicated to achieving project milestones whilst liaising with I.T, Engineering & Operations functions globally ensuring efficient and effective delivery.
In this role you will be accountable for delivering small to medium projects on time whilst managing risk to meet business expectations and within cost, take ownership of the project development of engineering tools and software related solutions, taking initial requirements through to global deployment and support the engineering activities link to the deployment of the new MRP system.
This role would suit an experience Project manager who has the experience of leading small to medium projects within the IT or Engineering industry.
- Understanding of different Project Management methodologies – Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
- Competent using PM tools - i.e. MS Project (Gannt charts), JIRA/Azure DevOps (Task Management) and Resource Management
- Software development and deployment experience beneficial
The Successful Candidate
- Has the ability to be able to balance the short-term focus on results with longer-term interests
- Is keen to work in a Global, multi-disciplinary role and willing to travel when required
- Has clear and effective communication skills and is able to build relationships at all levels
- Is a team player, who shares knowledge and insights to give direction to the team
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.