- Closing Date: 9th September 2022
- Reports To: Test Automation and Verification Manager
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Peter Eaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is a varied position where you will be responsible for new product testing and current product auditing to ensure that Rotork product is fit for purpose and maintains its market leading position.
You will design tests, test rigs and equipment to deliver quality testing for our customers around the globe; you will be key in continuing the elevated reputation of Rotork.
Reporting to the Test Automation and Verification Manager, you will work as part of a team to ensure every design is robustly tested, from concept to final validation.
In this role you will be responsible for creating and executing test procedures, producing robust documentation and ensuring issues and data gaps are identified and appropriately dealt with. This will all be coordinated with the project manager to guarantee the successful delivery of the test phase of the project plan.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, hands on and bring best practice testing methodologies to successfully deliver projects within appropriate time scales and quality levels.
- Experience within mechanical or industrial testing
- Knowledge of vibration within this testing
- Ability to produce clear technical documentation
The Successful Candidate
- Has clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Can work with a wide range of individuals and teams at different levels whilst being a team player
- Is able to action positive change and approach problem solving proactively
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.