|Read this in|
|Closing Date:||30th June 2019|
|Reports To:||Engineering Manager|
You will be responsible for the planning, execution and documentation of tests accompanying the development of our electric actuators and sensors.
|Location:||Langenzenn (close to Nuremberg)|
|Rotork Office:||Germany - Langenzenn - Rotork GmbH (Rotork Germany Headquarters)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Area Of Interest:||Engineering|
- Planning, execution and documentation of tests accompanying the development of our electric actuators and sensors
- Defining test goals, coordinating the test requirements and specifications and carrying out the tests
- Creating documentation about the test results
- Operation, maintenance and expansion of all existing development test facilities
- Degree in electrical engineering/mechatronics, technician degree in electrical engineering or a comparable qualification with relevant professional experience in the test and development environment
- Clear understanding of physical and technical contexts
- Commitment and high degree of initiative, communication fluently in German and English
Please send fully up to date CV and full letter of application, stating how your skills and experience match the job requirements.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.