- Reports To: Development Team Lead
- Location: Bath, OR Manchester, OR Leeds, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: IT
- Contact: Nicola Bullivent (email@example.com)
Rotork is embarking on an exciting period of growth and change and the role of Test Lead is an integral and vital role in our journey. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and proactive and will work to develop and deliver a robust testing strategy within the organisation.
Reporting to the Development Team Lead and sitting within a small yet growing team, you will spearhead and coordinate the testing efforts to ensure high quality software products that meet business requirements.
Your experience in software testing will see you confidently develop and execute test plans, cases, and scripts. You will establish and maintain testing standards and will work cross collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders to manage issues and ensure delivery of products which meet the required standard.
This role would suit someone who likes to be hands on, is a doer and is seeking the opportunity to really drive forward new and exciting plans.
- Strong experience in software testing and quality assurance across all test phases, ideally having familiarity with Azure DevOps Test Plans
- Experience with manual and automated testing tools and frameworks e.g. RSAT
- Ability to create clear documentation of all current processes and newly added processes
The Successful Candidate
- Analytical thinker – resolve problems with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Stakeholder management – engage and motivate others. Customer and business focused at all times.
- Organisation – self motivated with good time management skills to manage own workload
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.