Trade Compliance Specialist
- Reports To: Global Trade Compliance Manager
- Location: Bath, Leeds, Manchester
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is a key role to ensure continuous improvement is made within the Global Trade Compliance function, Customs and Export Control related topics.
Reporting to the Global Trade Compliance Manager, this role will support multiple complex operations and projects within the Global Trade Compliance Team.
In this role you will be exposed to all aspects of Trade Compliance work, especially reviewing Harmonised systems and Export Control Classifications reviews worldwide, origin and preference status, deployment of Free Trade Agreements and providing Trade Compliance expertise to the business worldwide.
This role would suit a person who can handle and identify patterns and trends within complex data sets; is a good communicator and who is able to build strong and lasting relationships with internal stakeholders in a matrixed organisation.
- Knowledge of Trade Compliance subjects in general and in detail
- Full understanding of HS and ECN classification worldwide
- Prior experience of mass data review
- Ideally have a background within industrial engineering manufacturing environment or similar technical
- Degree of equivalent professional qualifications (desirable)
The Successful Candidate
- ls in an environment where attention to detail is priority, relishing the opportunity of working to tight schedules, complex challenges and deadlines.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.