Trade Compliance Specialist
- Closing Date: 9th September 2022
- Reports To: Global Trade Compliance Manager
- Location: Bath, Leeds, Manchester
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is a exciting role standing up a new position with a global remit, providing support to the design and implementation of the global trade compliance capability for the business covering organisation development, policy, processes, metrics and all relationships both internal and external.
Reporting to the Global Trades Compliance Manager, this role is positioned to support multiple departments within the Compliance team.
In this role you will be conducting HS tariff classification across multiple jurisdictions, defining non-preferential country of origin status for products, identify opportunities and support implementation of special customs regimes and undertake internal auditing of the business international trade compliance performance as it relates to business requirements.
This role would suit a person who is a self-starting, motivated with the drive to own, develop and improve tools.
- Full understanding of the general interpretive rules within the UK/EU/US/CN Tariffs.
- International experience of International Import & Export Regulations, customs authorities, custom brokers, clearance procedures, export licenses, ITAR and EAR.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualifications within Import/Export/International Trade Compliance.
- Background within an industrial engineering manufacturing environment or similar technical background
The Successful Candidate
- Excels in an environment where attention to detail is priority
- Relishes the opportunity to work to tight deadlines
- Has the ability to exert tactful influence in a matrixed organisation
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.