Workshop Service Engineer
- Area Of Interest: Service
- Contact: Agata Kepa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Workshop Service Engineer will be a member of the service team representing the after-sales department of RSS. The job owner will work in the workshop and on site as well primarily in sectors such as: water and wastewater, petrochemical, Offshore, Oil & Gas and Power Generation Industries respecting the customer's regulations, working hours . Will be also responsible for the stock management.
Description of responsibilities and tasks:
• Manage the warehouse, carry out inventories and load components into AX
• Carry out inspections / checks on the efficiency of the machines, perform scheduled maintenance on Rotork actuators.
• Identify faults, repair, test / commission, modify / update the actuators in the workshop and in the field according to company needs
• When required, attend site, produce a report of the activities carried out, spare parts used (Valves manufacture and End user)
• Carry out mechanical (sometimes electrical) installations, of actuators and retrofit adaptation components, pedestals and drive shafts, flanges,
• Carry out a survey of the installation, collect the mechanical / dimensional data in order to be able to produce the assessments necessary for a correct installation
• Min. 2/3 years of warehouse management experience
• Forklift license
• Willing to travel
• IT Proficient: Microsoft Office
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.