Accounts Payable Supervisor
Rotork Office: USA - Rochester - Rotork Controls Inc.
- Fecha de cierre: 30th April 2021
- Reports To: Assistant Financial Controller
- Localización: Rochester, New York
- Tipo de puesto: Full Time
- Área de interés: Accounts
- Contacto: Ana Aguirre (email@example.com)
The primary purpose of this role is to manage and support the centralized accounts payable function on behalf of the Rochester Factory and remote Factory Stores. The scope of the work will include ensuring the efficient administration of Accounts Payables activities such processing and payment of invoices in a timely fashion, proper matching of purchasing and receiving documents, correct distribution to general ledger expense accounts, timely and accurate payments, and proper filing and storage of records.
This role will manage a team of 3 and will ensure proper month end closing, will work with auditors and assist in the implementations of a new system. Throughout their career within the role, they will be seen as subject matter experts of the department and will be sought for process improvement and lean implementation.
- Must be able to plan work schedules, assign duties, evaluate work for accuracy, neatness and conformance to policies with the overarching ambition to develop and improve AP function.
- Full cycle experience of month end closing
- Minimum of 2 year degree, with preference for a 4 year degree in Finance or Accounting
- Payrolling experience
- Knowledge of foreign currency
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Has managed a team
- Seeks process improvement implementations
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Por favor, envien su carta de solicitud y su CV completamente actualizados, exponiendo cómo su formación y experiencia se ajustan a los requisitos del puesto.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.