- Reports To: Site Engineering Manager
- Localización: Leeds
- Tipo de puesto: Full Time
- Área de interés: Engineering
- Contacto: Mitch Prosser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is an exciting opportunity to develop new products and support our existing portfolio including new features, fixes and the use of alternative components. Delivering on high quality solutions and using continuous improvement tools and techniques to drive growth across our business.
Reporting to the Site Engineer Manager you will be working as part of a larger team developing new products and features aligned to our product roadmap.
In this role you will ensure all design changes meet international recognised standards, develop and prepare technical records and reports to demonstrate compliance with associated specifications and any relevant standards and develop and provide cost and time estimate in collaboration with other business disciplines.
This role would suit a person who is a dynamic team player that shares knowledge and insight to others, whilst being able to communicate to non-technical audiences where required.
- Experience in C programming (embedded C)
- Understanding of electronics and embedded software
- Unit testing/regression testing experience
- Experience of task management, defect management, requirements capture, verification and validation tools
The Successful Candidate
- Is able to adapt different styles to contribute and enhance overall team performance.
- Able to balance the short-term focus on results with longer term interests.
- Can make decisions quickly in a crisis
Por favor, envien su carta de solicitud y su CV completamente actualizados, exponiendo cómo su formación y experiencia se ajustan a los requisitos del puesto.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.