The new HOS/MPR multi-turn spur gearboxes are designed for the manual operation of gate, globe, sluice and penstock...
HOS/MPR Hand Operated Spur
The HOS/MPR gear operators are manufactured from high quality materials and life tested ensuring that maximum performance, quality and reliability are consistently maintained.
Operating temperature normally ranges from -40 ºC to 120 ºC, although other temperature ranges are available on request.
Rotork's HOS/MPR series operators are multi-turn devices intended for the operation of gate, globe, sluice and penstock valves. These gearboxes can be used above and underground with upward or downward input orientation.
- Torque range up to 15,917 Nm (11,740 lbf.ft)
- Thrust range up to 1,557 kN (350,000 lbf)
- 13 sizes
- Ratios from 2.04:1 to 151.9:1
- Carefully chosen ratios to meet manual rim effort requirements
- Protected steel input shaft
- Totally enclosed gearing
- Cast iron gearcase
- Ductile iron baseplate
- Grease filled for life
- Maintenance free
- Sealed to IP67
- Protected steel fasteners
- Primed finish
- High Temperature to +150 °C or + 200 °C
- Low Temperature to -60 °C
- Stainless Steel input shaft
- Coating for aggressive environments
- Position indicators
- Two speed input reducers
- Fixed & Flexible Extensions
- Firesafe to ISO 10497
- Gloss paint finish
- Interlock Safety System