The Model 25 Reversing Relay is designed for applications requiring an output that equals a manually preset spring load minus a variable signal pressure. This high quality unit combines excellent sensitivity with unusually high flow capacity. The Model 25 is ideally suited for a variety of precision control applications, including converting direct acting valves to reverse action, controlling opposite acting valves from a single transmitter, and cushioning cylinder loads. The basic mathematical expression for the Model 25 is PO = K - PS where PO is output pressure, PS is signal pressure and K is the spring constant.
- Control Sensitivity of 1/8" water column
- Balanced supply valve
- Aspirator tube design
- Separate control chamber isolates
- Unit construction
- Allows for use in high precision applications
- Minimizes the effects of supply pressure variation
- Compensates for output pressure droop under flow conditions
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing
- Allows servicing without removal from air line
See PUB103-005 for further information.