- Sous la responsabilité de: Site Engineering Manager
- Lieu: Leeds
- Type de contrat: Full Time
- Secteur d´activité: Engineering
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (email@example.com)
Résumé du poste
This is a key role ensuring that Rotork’s products are correctly assessed against all the appliable directives, approvals and standards that are required to be sold globally.
Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager, in this role you will be part of a large engineering team working closely with multiple enigneering teams across the UK.
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation of approvals work for the certification of new and existing product ranges, understand the implications of meeting technical legislation when designing/developing products and work with the relevant certification bodies to create or amend product designs and technical documentation.
This role would suit a clear and effective communicator who shares insights and knowledge across all levels of the organisation.
Profil du candidat
- Relevant knowledge of industry standards, specifically Hazardous Area and Electrical Safety
- Conformity assessment of product to relevant standards and regulations
- Relevant qualification in an Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Holds a solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practice
- Supports and encourages positive working behaviours in other during task fulfilment
- Has an appreciation of power electronics
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez soumettre votre CV à jour.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork n'accepte pas de C.V. d'agences de recrutement qui ne font pas partie de notre liste de fournisseurs privilégiés et nous nous réservons le droit de contacter directement les candidats sans payer de frais d'agence.