Global Spares Senior Analyst
Bureau Rotork: UK - Bath - Rotork Controls Limited, USA - Rochester - Rotork Controls Inc.
- Date limite: 31st March 2021
- Sous la responsabilité de: Aftermarket Business Manager
- Lieu: UK, Bath
- Secteur d´activité: Production
- Contact: Ana Aguirre (email@example.com)
Résumé du poste
Locations: UK (Bath) or USA (Rochester)
The role will support the transformation of the Rotork Spares business by helping in the definition and management of business KPI’s to understand performance and support the development of strategy and transformation required to improve the business.
They will be responsible for driving in depth analysis and Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) level insight with accountability for reporting performance and identifying improvement opportunities for the global Spares business.
Daily responsibilities will include the development of analytics and reports, the design and creation of the reporting process and the identification and introduction of improvement opportunities.
• Analytical experience, specifically in data mining, analysis and reporting and conversion of analytical findings into clear business cases
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ideally, supply chain management or spares / parts / inventory management experience
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
• Has working knowledge of analytical tools and approaches
• Has used business cases for driving implementation of business recommendations
• Is familiar with fulfilment processes such as SKU level management, demand, inventory and logistics planning
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Envoyez-nous votre CV complet et à jour ainsi qu'une lettre de motivation expliquant comment vos compétences et votre expérience peuvent répondre aux exigences de l'emploi.
Rotork n'accepte pas de C.V. d'agences de recrutement qui ne font pas partie de notre liste de fournisseurs privilégiés et nous nous réservons le droit de contacter directement les candidats sans payer de frais d'agence.