Bureau Rotork: Canada - Edmonton - Rotork Controls (Canada) Ltd - Edmonton
- Date limite: 30th June 2021
- Sous la responsabilité de: Country Manager
- Lieu: Edmonton, Canada
- Type de contrat: Full Time
- Secteur d´activité: Quality
- Contact: Ana Aguirre (email@example.com)
Résumé du poste
QHSE Manager (Contract)
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Duration: 20 month contract
The QHSE Manager is responsible for coordinating health and safety and quality related activities within the organization with a strong emphasis on driving the company towards consistent performance in all locations.
This individual will be responsible for managing the company’s HSE management system, managing the implementation of corporate programs and initiatives, acting as the focal point of corporate and external audits, acting as point of contact for customers regarding company HSE data, organizing HSE Committee meetings and health and safety related toolbox meetings, ensuring the HSE training matrix is maintained and managed, managing compliance, reporting on HSE KPIs, leading injury and incident investigations
This role works independently with a great deal of autonomy and requires a safety professional with a strong knowledge of industry standards and best practices. This position will report to the Country Manager and work closely with the local Operations Manager(s) and HR, as well as regional and global HSE/Quality team members.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of HSE & Quality regulations and best practices, including COR, ISO and relevant provincial safety legislation
- Professional safety designation preferred; HSE diploma/certificate preferred
- Working knowledge of quality management systems, familiarity with Lean manufacturing
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Is open to travel within Canada, as this will be required, including office and site visits, as well as occasional travel to other
- Has strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Envoyez-nous votre CV complet et à jour ainsi qu'une lettre de motivation expliquant comment vos compétences et votre expérience peuvent répondre aux exigences de l'emploi.
Rotork n'accepte pas de C.V. d'agences de recrutement qui ne font pas partie de notre liste de fournisseurs privilégiés et nous nous réservons le droit de contacter directement les candidats sans payer de frais d'agence.