- AGM 2021 Notice
- Marked up copy of the proposed changes to the Articles
- Clean copy of the proposed new Articles
In light of the continuing UK Government measures on social gatherings which are required in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, shareholders will not be permitted to attend the meeting in person this year. Pending further developments, the Board therefore:
- Strongly recommends that you vote on the resolutions being put to the meeting by either using the proxy form sent to you with the Notice or electronically. Detailed voting information is set out in Part IV of the Notice. To be effective, proxy forms must be received by the Company’s Registrar, Equiniti Limited of Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN99 6DA as soon as possible but, in any event, no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 28 April 2021. Shareholders are reminded of their right, and are being encouraged, to appoint the Chair of the Meeting as their proxy to attend the Meeting and vote on their behalf.
- Given the restrictions, the Board has put in place a dial-in facility for shareholders to listen to the AGM proceedings by phone by dialling 0800-051-3810 and entering the following access code: 183 708 2172. Shareholders dialling in will not be counted as being present at the meeting and, therefore, will not be able to speak or ask questions.
- Shareholders may submit questions in advance of the AGM which the Chairman or another director of the Company will endeavour to answer during the meeting. If you have any questions, please send them by no later than 10.00 a.m. on Friday, 23 April to CompanySecretary@rotork.com. The Company will publish these questions and the Company’s responses on the Company’s website as soon as practicable after the AGM.
Shareholders were given the opportunity to send questions to a designated email address, the details of which were published in the Notice of Meeting and two subsequent Regulatory News Announcements, but no questions were received.