Higher Pressure Selector Relay (M91)
The Model 91 High Pressure Selector Relay is designed to select the higher of two signal pressures, and to provide a continuous output pressure (or pressure range) to a controller. The ability to precisely control pressure switching and pressure monitoring functions make the Model 91 the logical choice in dead end or low flow applications such as precision control loops.
- Small, rugged design
- Soft seat construction
- Low selection differential
- Fast response
- Automatic switching
- Suitable for installation where space is limited
- Assures positive shutoff
- Allow precise control of switching function
- Well suited for control in critical loops
- Eliminates manual monitoring of signal pressure
See PUB103-005 for further information.