- Data di scadenza: 30th September 2021
- Reports To: Regional Service Manager
- Sede: Leeds, UK
- Tipo di contratto: Full Time
- Area di Interesse: Service
- Contatta: Hayley Rollinson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are seeking a Field Service Manager to provide leadership in the service department towards the achievement of maximum revenue, profitability and growth of Rotork UK’s Service business, whilst providing a first class service to our customers.
The Service Manager is responsible for leading a key part of Rotork's success. Whether it is the maintenance of our customers' assets, or the adaptation of our products into projects, the service department puts Rotork's resources at the customer's disposal for their satisfaction and the reliability of their plant.
Leading a team of over 30 people in the field as well as in the workshop, the Field Service Manager also implements global growth plans and reports to the EMEA Regional Service Leader.
- Technical qualification, such as a degree in engineering or equivalent
- Experience of working for at least 5 years in a service/practical engineering environment
- Wide knowledges about valves, actuators and process control
- Project management experience in the industry, including Engineering products
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Takes responsibility for their actions, projects and people
- Have principles and values – creates a positive working culture, leading by example
- Leads, manages and develops the team to deliver results
- Works strategically to realise organisational goals
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Si prega di inviare il proprio CV aggiornato e una lettera di presentazione al cui interno sono specificate le proprie capacità ed esperienze in relazione all'offerta in essere.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.