RHQ actuators are designed for some of the most challenging valve actuation applications on earth. They are an excellent choice for the demanding requirements and adverse conditions found in applications for mining and offshore. The balanced design has a very compact footprint for a given output. Integral lifting lugs are designed to support the weight of both the actuator and the valve.
Output torque up to 5,650,000 Nm (50,000,000 lbf.in).
- Hydraulic, double-acting actuators
- Ductile cast-iron or carbon-steel totally enclosed weatherproof housings (IP68)
- Lower swept volume than vane type actuators
- Electroless nickel-plated cylinders with redundant piston seals
- Precision machined rack and pinion mechanism
- Female input shaft allows direct mounting to valve topworks
- Standard rotation 90° (+/- 5°)
- Supply pressures to 207 bar (3,000 psi)
See RHQ literature page for further details.