Rotork provides prompt customer field service response for all types and makes of actuator including those in hazardous environments such as nuclear and off-shore installations.
Our support can be planned in advance or in response to emergency situations.
Rotork Site Services are specialists in actuation services:
- All types and brands of actuators serviced and repaired
- Installation and commissioning services
- Upgrade, troubleshoot and repair/replacement of damaged or deteriorating assets
- Fully trained and qualified service engineers
- Fully equipped fleet of service vans
- Majority of repairs carried out on-site, not taken away
- Often a loan actuator can be provided to minimise plant downtime
- Guaranteed emergency response times
Field Support Services
- Site repairs and commissioning
- Fault finding and maintenance
- Call-out with fully equipped service vehicles
Find out more about Rotork Site Services by downloading the RSS Worldwide Projects and Services brochure