Area Sales Manager – Pacific Northwest
- 마감일: 31st July 2021
- Reports To: Regional Manager
- 위치: Alaska or Seattle, USA
- 관심 분야: Sales & Marketing
- 연락처: Ana Aguirre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: Alaska or Seattle
The Area Sales Manager reports to the Regional Manager and is responsible for all sales related activities with focus in the State of Alaska. The company operates three market verticals; Oil & Gas, Water & Power, and Chemical Process & Industrial, with the Alaska market being split 80% Oil & Gas, 15% Mining, 5% Water & Power.
The successful candidate will run point on projects in all three verticals and will maintain project tracking data in the Company’s Customer Engagement system.
The position is responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships with End Users, EPC’s and Channel Partners.
The successful candidate is expected to become proficient as a first responder to customer needs, while also engaging with and assisting the company’s Factory Service Group.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of hydraulic, pneumatic and electric products
- Experience and / or knowledge of instrumentation, actuation and actuators
- Understanding of process control
- Sound time management and planning skills
- High level of self-motivation, independence and self-reliance
- Experience in the sale of engineered industrial valve automation products through direct channels
- Engineering or similar technical degree
- Experience to effectively manage a channel partner network
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Is interested in becoming north slopes certified
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide. Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations. For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends. Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably. Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
직업 요구사항에 당신의 능력과 경험이 잘 매치되는지를 보녀는 최신 이력서 및 자기소개서를 보내주시기 바랍니다.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.