Product Manager, Industrial Electric Applications
- 마감일: 31st August 2021
- Reports To: Head of Product Management
- 위치: UK (Bath, Manchester, Leeds), US (Houston, Winston-Salem, Rochester, Milwaukee), Germany (Langenzenn)
- 근무 형태: Full Time
- 관심 분야: Sales & Marketing
- 연락처: Giles Lewis (Jack@arcaresourcing.com)
As the market leader in industrial electric actuation and flow control, Rotork is uniquely positioned to respond to evolving customer and market needs, and lead on innovative new products.
The Product Manager for Industrial Electric is accountable for the leadership and growth of this key global product line over its full lifecycle, from voice-of-customer and ideation, to end-of-life planning and obsolescence. This is a product line with broad application across a number of different market segments worldwide, including Water, Power, Chemical and Industrial Processing.
This is an exciting market, where customer needs are rapidly evolving and there is ample opportunity for future growth and differentiation. This role requires an experienced Product Manager who has a strong understanding of customer needs in these markets, and the technical differentiators of different industrial electric actuation products. Price and performance positioning will be key.
The role reports into the Head of Product Management, and sits within the Rotork Strategy function. This is a strategic role, with a need to demonstrably maximise revenue and margin tied to the product line, partly by identifying both technological and commercial opportunities to grow and differentiate in the target markets.
We are a growing and changing company, with global scale and a huge installed base all over the world. This role will manage a key product area for Rotork that will have significant impact across the business.
We’re looking for:
- Previous product management experience within industrial electric actuation or a similar product area
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs (customer voice) and develop competitive strategies and plans
- A broad understanding of either Oil and Gas / Power and Water / Process, Chemicals and Industrials markets and a strong understanding of the customer ‘job to be done’
- Proven ability to work with key clients and potential clients
- Ability to engage and build stakeholders in all functions of the business at all levels
- Customer Service - present a positive image to internal and external customers and demonstrate commitment to resolving customer issues
직업 요구사항에 당신의 능력과 경험이 잘 매치되는지를 보녀는 최신 이력서 및 자기소개서를 보내주시기 바랍니다.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.