Senior Solutions Architect (F&O)
- Reports To: Enterprise Lead Architect
- 위치: Bath, Manchester or Leeds - UK
- 근무 형태: Full Time
- 관심 분야: IT
- 연락처: Peter Eaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in one of the largest D365 transformation programmes in Europe, working to replace a number of heritage systems Globally.
Reporting directly to the Enterprise Lead Architect, you will be working directly with a team of 10 people, also working cross-functionally across the Program Delivery team of 50-60 people.
In this role you will bring your expertise and act as the organisational expert. You will lead platform solution architecture activities with stakeholders, overcome barriers and gain buy-in, create the technical vision and lead the development of a systems solution.
This role would suit a Solutions Architect with an understanding of Manufacturing and Supply Chain, looking to be part of a significant IT transformation programme within a Global organisation.
- A deep understanding of emerging technology platforms and solutions-service capabilities
- Demonstrated success at utilising key solution partners to achieve best-in-class offerings and maintaining high levels of service and client satisfaction
- Experience of large technology projects, including strategic and tactical planning plus implementation, design, and deployment
- Broad technical knowledge of Microsoft D365, Oracle, SAP or similar – within a manufacturing/supply chain environment
The Successful Candidate
- Entrepreneurial vision for technology, analytics, and business growth
- Driven self-starter with the ability to take ownership
- A people person that can communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional service orientation
직업 요구사항에 당신의 능력과 경험이 잘 매치되는지를 보녀는 최신 이력서 및 자기소개서를 보내주시기 바랍니다.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.