Air Fail-Safe Actuator
K-TORK Air Fail-Safe actuators incorporate an integral air reservoir to fail valve in desired position upon loss of air pressure, electrical power, or both. Available for general purpose or hazardous area classification installations.
- Economical alternative to large, heavy mechanical spring-return actuators
- Will not allow the valve / actuator to "drift" during periods of low supply air pressure
- Field reversible to change the fail position
- Capable of multiple valve cycles after loss of supply air
- NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845 mounting standard for control accessories
See K-TORK literature page for further details.