Client Support Programme (CSP)
Rotork offers a tailor-made service programme designed to increase reliability and availability of valve actuator and control products via planned maintenance, predictive maintenance and asset management.
The primary goal of our Client Support Programme (CSP) is to prevent the failure of equipment before it occurs. This includes equipment checks, replacement of worn components and partial or complete overhauls at specific periods.
Planned preventative maintenance is a better alternative to risking a potentially damaging breakdown of equipment, and enables our clients to realise the full potential of their business by ensuring the maximum reliability and availability of the assets.
Wherever our clients are in the world, Rotork is able to support them. We have workshops strategically located with trained staff and full test and maintenance facilities.
As part of the CSP, clients have 24/7 access to the Rotork Support Centres, with priority technical assistance, backed by comprehensive resources and dedicated systems. With over 400 directly employed engineers and more service technicians available via agents, we have the infrastructure required to effectively support our clients' needs.
In addition, Rotork will help with your site development when you need to expand, diversify or introduce a new process to your plant. Our engineers and technicians will bring 60 years of application experience to help you plan the way ahead.
Through consultation, the CSP is tuned to deliver the optimum level of maintenance through predictive maintenance algorithms.
The CSP covers service and on-site repairs of all brands of actuators used in process industries.
For further information, or to arrange a consultation please contact one of our sales team or service managers.
Client Support Programme - Features:
- Fixed term prices for Rotork products and services
- Tailored programme based on equipment criticality to production
- Equipment performance related targets for reliability and availability
- Priority support with customisable response times
- Fully parts and labour inclusive, no additional costs or discounted labour and parts
- Fix or replace options
- Periodic equipment performance and status reports
- Built-in regular health checks on all equipment
Client Support Programme - Benefits:
- Year-on-year reduced maintenance costs
- Easy budget management
- Maximised production - reduced downtime
- Year-on-year improved reliability and availability
- Optimised resource usage, accelerate in-house projects
- Reduced lifecycle costs
Find out more about Rotork Site Services by downloading the RSS Worldwide Projects and Services brochure