- Sluitings Datum: 15th October 2021
- Reports To: TBD
- Locatie: Losser, The Netherlands
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Sadaf Shaikh (Sadaf.Shaikh@Rotork.com)
We are looking for a Graduate Engineer in our Losser Facility. As a Graduate Engineer you will work collaboratively as part of a high performing team, you will build your engineering skills, competencies and knowledge of Rotork’s processes and standards.
You will be expected to actively participate in:
- Development of core products
- New feature requests and product enhancements
- Development of new innovative products
- Solving problems with new technology introduction
- Work within formal design principles using best practice processes
- Collaborating with key project and business stakeholders
- Delivering high quality solutions using continuous improvement tools and techniques
This is a great opportunity for someone who is proactive and has willingness to learn. You will be hands on and driven to ensure the delivery of all activities in line with agreed deadlines.
As the Graduate Engineer you’ll be responsible for:
- Fulfil requirements of the development life cycle from research and concept through to final manufacture. Design, implement and test
- Participate in design reviews to understand the methods by which Rotork designs and solutions comply with specifications and relevant standards
- With guidance develop and provide data driven cost estimates in collaboration with all business disciplines
- Present project solutions and analysis results to key stakeholders
- Develop and execute functional and non-functional test specifications to ensure compliance to requirements
- Development and preparation of technical records and reports as may be necessary to demonstrate compliance with associated specifications and any relevant standards
- Become familiar with how to design to meet internationally recognised standards
- Where appropriate, provide support to key internal and external stakeholders as required e.g., Sales, Service, Production, Buying and Quality Departments
You’ll likely have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Product design or Industrial Engineering
- Ability to apply basic principles of analysing, designing, testing, debugging, and enhancing existing/new products used in an embedded application
- Understanding of the basic principles of design and development using structured design techniques
- Experience of the Microsoft toolset for technical documentation
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch language
Nice to have:
- Strong desire for continuous self-development and learning
- Adaptable and able to cope with the unexpected, manage issues effectively
- Team Player with the ability to adapt style to contribute to team performance
- Always act in the best interest of One Rotork and demonstrate our values
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide. Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Gelieve up stuur volledig CV en een volledige sollicitatiebrief, waarin aangegeven wordt hoe je vaardigheden en ervaring passen bij de functie-eisen.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.