- Sluitings Datum: 5th October 2021
- Reports To: Quality Manager
- Locatie: UK - Leeds
- Type Baan: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: ana.aguirre (ana.aguirre@Rotork.com)
To shape the future of OH&S within Rotork UK Leeds, establish a zero-accident safety culture and lead initiatives to ensure the continuous improvement of the OH&S management system and its performance.
- To ensure OH&S is compliant with applicable legislation, Rotork standards & ISO45001.
- To provide support with regards compliance to ISO50001.
- Ensure that all hazards are identified, risk assessments completed, actions followed up, training provided and records to demonstrate compliance are retained.
- Ensure accidents are reported and investigated in a timely manner, ensure root cause(s) are identified and appropriate actions to prevent recurrence are implemented.
- Manage internal and 3rd party audits and associated corrective actions
- Ensure all equipment is registered, maintained and inspected for compliance (LOLER, PAT test and before use checks).
The opportunity of the role
Rotork UK Leeds has been 3rd party accredited to OH&S management systems since 2006 but it is now time to update and modernise the system. A key strategic objective within Rotork is to improve safety and hence this role comes with the full commitment of both global and local leadership.
Role context and reporting lines up/down
- Directly reports to the QHS Manager, Rotork UK Leeds who reports to the Operations Director
- Group HS are responsible for developing the HS standards cascaded to the local factories for implementation. There is indirect reporting to Group HSE Manager and support available from the HS community within Rotork.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate or diploma (preferred)
- 5 years’ experience in OH&S Management within a manufacturing environment
- Good working knowledge of UK legislation
- Proven ability in the assessment and upgrade of systems and procedures Lead auditor ISO45001 (preferred) or ISO9001 (acceptable)
- Excellent problem-solving techniques – CAPA, 8D, 5 Whys
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Has ability to influence workers at all levels and built positive working relationships necessary to drive improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders at any level
- Methodical attention detailed
- Self-starter able to work without supervision
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Gelieve up stuur volledig CV en een volledige sollicitatiebrief, waarin aangegeven wordt hoe je vaardigheden en ervaring passen bij de functie-eisen.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.