400 Series electric actuators use the reliable Planetary Torque Control System (PTCS), providing a highly efficient actuator.
The 400 series comprises of:
400-DC Low Power Consumption Electric Actuator
400 Series DC electrical actuators use the reliable Planetary Torque Control System (PTCS), providing a highly efficient, low consumption actuator optimised for solar energy supply.
The robust 400 Series actuator enclosure ensures reliable operation in varied industries such as Water, Waste Water, Irrigation and Power Generation.
The low power consumption characteristic enables automation of valves in remote locations where conventional electrical supply is not possible.
400-ATEX - EX Proof Electric Actuator
400 Series electrical actuators use the reliable Planetary Torque Control System (PTCS), providing a highly efficient actuator. 400-ATEX actuators are a robust, mechanical and ATEX certified solution for your application.
The mechanical design of 400-ATEX actuators ensures long service life. With no electronic components, 400-ATEX actuators can operate in adverse conditions across many industries to minimise process downtime and maximise productivity.
Features of 400 Series Actuators
- Electric actuators designed to meet the needs of diverse actuation applications:
- Multi-turn torque from 15 to 4,000 Nm
- Part-turn torque from 280 to 350,000 Nm
- Linear thrust from 7 to 200 kN
- PTCS patented planetary gearing system controlling the applied torque with high mechanical efficiency
- Mechanically configurable torque, 60 - 100% of rated torque
- Mechanical switch mechanism (MSM)
- Adjustable stroke: 2 - 1,500 turns
- Extended stroke: 2 - 15,000 turns
- 2 DPDT torque switches
- 2 DPDT position limit switches
- 1 moving status blinker switch
- Additional signal options providing extra switches, potentiometer or 4 - 20 mA position transmitter
- Integral manual override with padlock mode restriction and motor drive priority
- Modular design to accommodate only the necessary functions required for the application
- Watertight and dustproof to IP67 according to EN60529