IB - Multi-Turn Bevel
Rotork Series IB operators are multi-turn (rotary) devices intended for the operation of gate, globe, sluice and penstock valves. These gearboxes are suitable for the most demanding motorised applications.
- Torque range up to 8,135 Nm (6000 lbf.ft)
- Thrust range up to 1,320 kN 296,750 lbf)
- 13 sizes
- Ratios from 1:1 to 120:1
- Totally enclosed gearing
- Grease filled for life
- Removable output sleeve
- Input flanges to suit electric actuators
- Spring-loaded temperature compensators
- Various position indicators
- High and low temperature
- All types of environment
- Cast steel
See IB Literature Page for further details.