- Reports To: Engineering Manager
- Lokalizacja: Losser-Netherlands
- Rodzaj pracy: Full Time
- Zainteresowania: Engineering
- Kontakt: Sean Wakeham (Rotork.Recruitment@rotork.com)
This role involves working with a variety of technically specialist Rotork products, developing production drawings and bill of materials to meet customers’ specific needs.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, in this role you will be part of a smaller local team of Engineers, but also collaborating with other Engineers and Rotork sites worldwide including USA, UK, China and others.
In this role you will be involved in making customer specific bills of materials, 3-D models and production drawings using Bluestar and Solid Edge. You will also be involved in the maintenance and development of the product configurator.
This role would suit someone from a Mechanical Engineering background with CAD experience, looking to work with technically specialist products within a Global organisation.
- Proficient with CAD programs
- Some experience with Excel and ERP systems
- Experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- From a Mechanical Engineering background – degree educated or relevant experience in industry
The Successful Candidate
- Must be Dutch speaking
- Able to establish good relationships with other Engineers
- Can work without supervision and also collaborate successfully with others as needed
Wyślij CV i list motywacyjny, podając swoje umiejętności i doświadczenie dopasowane do wymagań pracy
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.