Field Service Engineer
- Reports To: National Service Manager
- Lokalizacja: Bergen, Norway
- Rodzaj pracy: Full Time
- Zainteresowania: Service
- Kontakt: Sean Wakeham (Rotork.Recruitment@rotork.com)
This role is key in providing essential service plans to our customer and their sites, reacting to various technical faults. It is a great opportunity to oversee maintenance of our products.
Reporting to the Service Supervisor, in this role you will be part of a National team of Field Service Engineers providing a prompt and effective service to resolve customer issues as they arise.
In this role you will identify faults, repair, test and modify actuators in the field, carry out mechanical and electrical installations of actuators and associated retrofit adaption of components and completing accurate and technical site visit reports for each job.
This role would suit a problem-solver, who can think logically for troubleshooting issues and has the willingness to travel extensively with overnight stays included.
• Technical experience in a practical engineering department
• Understanding of basic electronics, electrical and fluid power theories
• An Electrical Engineering qualification or experience within the engineering industry
The Successful Candidate
• Demonstrates the ability to work in stressful situations with difficult clients who are focused on an expeditious resolution
• Is able to establish good relationships with customers and staff
• Tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm
Wyślij CV i list motywacyjny, podając swoje umiejętności i doświadczenie dopasowane do wymagań pracy
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.