IW Mk2 - Quarter-Turn Worm
IW Mk2 Quarter-Turn Worm Gearboxes
The new IW Mk2 worm gear operators have been designed to suit isolating duty motorised applications. The gearboxes include low lead angle gearing designed to be inherently self-locking, and offer an increased torque output per size compared to the previous IW range
IW Mk2 worm gear operators are quarter-turn devices intended for the operation of ball, plug and butterfly valves.
21 sizes. IW3 to 13 torque range up to 203,000 Nm (149,725 ft lbs).
4 sizes. IW14 to 17 torque range from 250,000 Nm to 850,000 Nm (184,391 ft lbs to 626,927 ft lbs).
- Comprehensive gear ratios combined with a selection of auxiliary input spur gear reducers
- Inherently self-locking gearing
- Angular contact bearings supporting worm shaft
- Removable and repositionable output sleeve
- Repositionable baseplate facility
- High and low temperatures
- All types of environment
- Flexible extensions
See IW Mk2 Literature Page for further details.