Aftermarket Business Manager
Rotork Office: UK - Bath - Rotork Controls Limited, USA - Rochester - Rotork Controls Inc.
- Дата закрытия: 31st March 2021
- Reports To: Programme Manager
- Место положения : UK, Bath
- Вид работы: Full Time
- Область интересов: Production
- связаться: Ana Aguirre (email@example.com)
Locations: UK (Bath), United States (Houston, TX or Rochester, NY) or Italy (Lucca)
Applicants from other locations must be willing to self-relocate to one of the listed locations.
The Aftermarket Business Manager will drive the transformation of the Rotork Spares business by understanding the existing business, defining the strategy and transformation required to improve the business, and drive implementations whilst taking operational accountability for the performance of the global Spares business.
Major activities include tracking and improving upon key performance indicators, driving and delivering transformation activities, and managing existing resources and structures to optimise performance.
This individual will report into our Head of Aftermarket Programmes located out of our Bath office and will be responsible for managing over the Global Spares Senior Analyst.
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
• Supply Chain experience
• Experience leading a global spares business
• Ideally, experience in manufacturing supply chain management in the industrial manufacturing sector
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
• Has experience in leading a global spares / parts business delivering strategic planning and growth initiatives
• Is a Subject Matter Expert in supply chain management or spares / parts fulfilment
• Proven record of driving transformation and defining strategic direction within an organization
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Пожалуйста, вышлите нам Ваше резюме с актуальной информацией и сопроводительное письмо, в котором будет указано, соответствуют ли Ваши навыки и опыт нашим требования.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.