Rotork Office: Spain - Bizkaia - Rotork Controls (Iberia) S.L., Spain - Lezo - Centork
- Дата закрытия: 30th April 2021
- Reports To: Sales Manager
- Место положения : Madrid or Bilbao, Spain
- Вид работы: Full Time
- Область интересов: Engineering
- связаться: Ana Aguirre (email@example.com)
Madrid or Bilbao, Spain
Under the director of the Sales Manager, this individual will be responsible for executing the sales delivery in the designated end market sector to meet sales forecasts and KPI’s.
Additional, this role will be responsible for sales: strategy and delivery, forecasting, channel management, market sector value proposition input, acting as the regional voice of the customer, budget management and perform project oversight.
Daily responsibilities include the delivery of sales against agreed upon targets, providing technical advice to customers, growing current sales accounts, feed business intelligence into line managers and working with internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Degree or recognised qualification in Engineering (3 Years Engineering in Mechanical, Electric or Electronic degrees)
- Good command of English, (both spoken and written)
- Sales experience in manufacturing & Distribution (industrial engineering ideal) and accompanying proven track record of success, likely to be gained from at least 1-2 years in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of sales techniques
- Collaborative working across a variety of business units, challenging siloed thinking wherever it appears
- Charismatic and inspiring personality with strong entrepreneurial flair and business acumen; passion for business growth
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Industry experience or knowledge
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Пожалуйста, вышлите нам Ваше резюме с актуальной информацией и сопроводительное письмо, в котором будет указано, соответствуют ли Ваши навыки и опыт нашим требования.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.