Rotork has received major contracts to supply electric and pneumatic valve actuators and valve gearboxes to Hengli Petrochemical...
IQ3 Range - 3rd Generation
The 3rd Generation IQ Intelligent Actuator
For 60 years Rotork has used innovation for designing reliable, flexible and robust valve actuators and control systems. Continuing our ethos of evolving design, the next generation IQ multi-turn and IQT part-turn actuators are now available. Reliability standards have been set even higher, it is simpler to commission and use and is unrivalled in its ability to provide valve and process control operational data.
With the revolutionary dual stacked display, information about your plant and process is available at your fingertips, allowing unparalleled data analysis of the condition and operational status of the valve; data analysis that enables accurate asset management of your plant. Rotork innovation at its best.
For information on older generation IQ / IQT products, please visit the Resources for Older Generation IQ / IQT page.
New intuitive user interface
Advanced dual stacked display with configurable datalogger functionality
Toughened glass screen plus optional environmental shield
Setting tool with secured Bluetooth® connection
High reliability, solid-state controls (multi-turn variants)
Reduced internal wiring and connections
Simplified torque sensor (multi-turn variants)
Simple and robust absolute position sensor with high reliability and accuracy
New thrust base design (multi-turn variants)
Separable gearbox/thrust base across the range (multi-turn variants)
Advanced real-time status reporting
- 3-phase, direct current and 1-phase variants
- Watertight and hazardous area enclosures
- Handwheels for emergency and ease-of-use operation
- Advanced, multilingual display for status and setup
- Detailed data logging
- Setting and data capture using the supplied Rotork Bluetooth® Setting Tool Pro
- InSight2 PC software for valve performance analysis
- Highly intuitive user interface
- Comprehensive control and flexibility
- Direct drive part-turn (IQT, IQTM, IQT Failsafe, IQTF, and IQTFM)
- New smooth rim handwheel design
- New Hand/Auto lever design
- Two stage Hand/Auto engagement
- New "cartridge" style thrust base (multi-turn variants)
- Optional anti-back drive device (multi-turn variants)
Rotork also provides a wide range of supporting software and documentation for the IQ3 range.