The latest addition to the market-leading range of gearboxes manufactured by Rotork Gears is a rugged, industrial grade...
ABM - Quarter-Turn Motorised
The ABM Series are rugged, industrial grade products manufactured with cast iron housing components, featuring a polyurethane coating and high performance axial bearings.
The ABM operators are quarter-turn devices intended for the operation of ball, plug and butterfly valves as well as power and process dampers. These gear operators are well suited for applications in chemical, power, waterworks, HVAC and most general industrial applications. The ABM operators will support electric actuators weight up to 46 kg (101 lbs) and a speed up to 96 rpm.
- Torque range up to 2,000 Nm (1,475 lbf.ft)
- 4 sizes
- Ratios 34:1 to 200.7:1
- Input: F/FA10
- Ductile iron housing
- C45 carbon steel input shaft
- Output: F/FA07, F/FA10, F/FA12, F/FA14, F/FA16
- Rugged construction
- Axial thrust bearings
- Stroke: 0 - 90° (± 5° adjustable)
- Removable insert
- ATEX approved
- Standard duty IP67
- Standard temperature -20 to +120 °C (-4 to +250°F)
- High Temperature to +200 °C (392°F)
- Low Temperature to -60 °C (-76°F)
- Firesafe to ISO 10497
- IP68 marinised and buried service