Local Hand Station
The Local Hand Station is an actuator control panel. It provides a fully enclosed control panel which can control actuators and other field devices in hazardous or inaccessible locations. It is certified for use in ATEX and IECEx hazardous areas, so it is flexible and reliable.
This actuator control panel ensures safe and reliable local operation, which is critical to the ongoing efficiency, safety and maintenance of a site. It provides a simple control panel interface between the actuator or field device and the DCS, offering complete local override of DCS control signals to ensure localised maintenance activities can be performed safely without unexpected operation occurring.
The Local Hand Station is a local actuator control panel that is compact, robust and secure. It offers a comprehensive solution to the need for a local control system for actuators in a wide variety of applications.
- Compact and robust design
- Approved for use in ATEX and IECEx hazardous areas
- Suitable for mounting on a pole or wall
- Rotary selector switches provide increased resistance to sticking or jamming
- Local/Stop/Remote selector is lockable in any position
- Emergency Shutdown button
- Installation using standard electrical cable with no need for supplementary power supplies
- Temperature range: -20 to +70° C
(-4 to +158° F)
- IP68 rated
See Local Hand Station Literature Page for further details.