MTW Mk2 - Multi-Turn Worm
MTW Mk2 multi-turn worm gear operators have been designed to suit isolating duty valves, dampers and gates that require irreversibility.
The gearboxes include low lead angle gearing designed to be inherently self-locking. MTW Mk2 gearboxes feature a removable output sleeve to facilitate bore and keyway machining, and an indexable baseplate to allow on-centre or off-centre mounting to the valve flange without special machining.
- Totally enclosed bronze gearing
- Grease filled for life and fully sealed to IP67 as standard
- Comprehensive gear ratios combined with a selection of auxiliary input spur gear reducers
- Angular contact bearings supporting worm shaft
- Removable and repositionable output sleeve
- Repositionable baseplate
- Inherently self-locking gear componentry
See MTW Mk2 Literature Page for further details.