Rotork electric and pneumatic actuators have been installed to help deliver fresh drinking water to neighbourhoods in Germany....
GT Range single- and double-acting pneumatic piston actuators.
- Single- and double-acting pneumatic piston actuators (rack and pinion)
- Standard 90°, optional 120°, 180° , 240° or custom angles
- -5° to +5° from 90° position
- Single and double end stop options
- 2.4 to 15,300 Nm (135,400 lbf.in)
- 2 to 10 bar
- Filtered air PNEUROP/ISO class 4, other fluids on request
- Extruded aluminium body with cast aluminium end caps – optional surface treatment available
- Corrosion resistant cylinders and nickel-plated pinion
Approvals and Industry Standards
- Certified to ATEX 2014/34/EU
- Certified suitable for use at SIL3 as a single device in accordance with IEC 61508
- Mechanical interfaces to ISO 5211, EN 15714-3-4, NAMUR VDI / VDE 3845
See GT literature page for further details.