The Rotork manPOWER range high-integrity failsafe valve operation without the need for any power supply. The self-contained system is suitable for workshop or mounting on a wide range of rotary and linear operated valves and It offers a cost-effective solution for actuator applications where operation is infrequent. Typical applications include emergency shutdown valves and over-or under-pressure protection at remote, unpowered locations.
- Completely self contained
- Adaptable for quarter-turn or linear service
- Simplified control circuit with a minimum of components
- Built-in temperature compensation
- High-pressure zero-leakage control system
- Watertight or explosionproof construction
- Fail open or closed
- High-integrity stainless steel tube and fittings
- Manual reset after operation
- 10 Bar (150 psi) or 100 Bar (1,500 psi) operating pressure suitable for actuator displacements up to 13.2 L (3.5 US gal)
See PUB062-002 for further details.