The Rotork Master Station provides the high integrity link from the Distributed Control System (DCS) to the devices in the field.
It comes complete with a large touch screen interface to allow operators and engineers to see exactly what is happening to the system and the field devices at any time.
A hot standby Rotork Master Station allows for continued availability of the system in the event of a component failure. Host ports allow connection to multiple host systems at the same time with redundant communication links where necessary. In the event of a fault occurring, the changeover to the standby is seamless without loss of data and control.
Rotork Master Station Features
- Single, dual and hot standby Rotork Master Station options
- Fully hot standby Rotork Master Station where all interfaces are replicated i.e. CPU, power supplies, display, network interfaces and control interfaces
- Multiple host port connectivity, Modbus® TCP (Ethernet) as standard with optional Modbus® RTU (serial)
- No specialist software required to configure the system
- Can be configured fully via the touch screen interface or web interface
- Large touch screen interface and web pages share the same intuitive menu structure focused on providing quick device set up, interrogation and issue resolution
- Dedicated service port to maintain separation between configuration, maintenance or monitoring systems and systems for controlling the process
- Choice of mounting options, 19” rack or panel mount
- Industry standard NAMUR NE107 diagnostics indication
- Modular design enables multiple field networks to operate from one Rotork Master Station
- Two field networks - Pakscan™ Classic and Modbus®
- Logging of host messages, field unit commands and status changes
- Network time synchronisation (NTP) capability
- Multiple language support
- Compatible with existing and legacy Rotork actuators
- Standardised Modbus® host database for all field network options
- Backwards compatible for existing Pakscan™ IIE and P3 Master Station systems
- Standalone operation possible if the DCS or host system is unavailable
- Power supply module 100 - 240 VAC (±10%), 50 / 60 Hz
- Up to 240 channel CPU options