More than 300 Rotork actuators have been specified for use on an Indian pipeline almost 700 km in...
The Rotork Master Station provides the high integrity link from the Distributed Control System (DCS) to the devices in the field.
It comes complete with a large touch screen interface to allow operators and engineers to see exactly what is happening to the system and the field devices at any time.
A hot standby Rotork Master Station allows for continued availability of the system in the event of a component failure. Host ports allow connection to multiple host systems at the same time with redundant communication links where necessary. In the event of a fault occurring, the changeover to the standby is seamless without loss of data and control.
Rotork Master Station Features
- Single, dual and hot standby Rotork Master Station options
- Fully hot standby Rotork Master Station where all interfaces are replicated i.e. CPU, power supplies, display, network interfaces and control interfaces
- Multiple host port connectivity, Modbus® TCP (Ethernet) as standard with optional Modbus® RTU (serial)
- No specialist software required to configure the system
- Can be configured fully via the touch screen interface or web interface
- Large touch screen interface and web pages share the same intuitive menu structure focused on providing quick device set up, interrogation and issue resolution
- Dedicated service port to maintain separation between configuration, maintenance or monitoring systems and systems for controlling the process
- Choice of mounting options, 19” rack or panel mount
- Industry standard NAMUR NE107 diagnostics indication
- Modular design enables multiple field networks to operate from one Rotork Master Station
- Two field networks - Pakscan™ Classic and Modbus®
- Logging of host messages, field unit commands and status changes
- Network time synchronisation (NTP) capability
- Multiple language support
- Compatible with existing and legacy Rotork actuators
- Standardised Modbus® host database for all field network options
- Backwards compatible for existing Pakscan™ IIE and P3 Master Station systems
- Standalone operation possible if the DCS or host system is unavailable
- Power supply module 100 - 240 VAC (±10%), 50 / 60 Hz
- Up to 240 channel CPU options