The CK range
CK actuators from Rotork are suitable for all valves in non-hazardous locations. These watertight (IP68 8 m for 96 hours, with double-sealing as standard) actuators are especially suited for applications in the water and power markets.
The CK product range includes standard multi-turn actuators, the CKQ part-turn option, Atronik option for intermediate modest and robust control, and intelligent Centronik equipped actuators. The entire range has a modular design that provides flexibility and high degrees of choice and configurability, enabling a fast order turnaround and quick delivery.
CK actuators are suitable for high temperature and strong vibration environments using separately mounted controls. Continuous mechanical valve position indication is always available, even without power.
- Motor-independent handwheel operation available at all times
- Fast and efficient maintenance and commissioning due to plug and socket connections
- Oil bath lubrication for extended life and mounting in any orientation
- Rapid and secure commissioning and configuration using local controls or setting tool
- Increased protection by using independent torque and position sensing
- Hollow output drive to accept rising valve stems
- Detachable thrust and non-thrust base options
- Direct output torque range: 10 - 500 Nm (7 - 369 lbf.ft)
- Max. torque with multi-turn gearbox: 10,800 Nm (8,000 lbf.ft)
- Max. torque with quarter-turn gearbox: 205,600 Nm (151,600 lbf.ft)