Rotork has increased the versatility of the CK range of modular electric valve actuators with the introduction of...
Introducing the CK Range
Technologically innovative while incorporating proven engineering, Rotork watertight CK range actuators are suitable for all valves in non-hazardous locations.
Rotork has developed the CK actuator range to provide a state-of-the-art product to the valve industry. The CK product range includes standard multi-turn actuators through to intelligent Centronik equipped actuators.
Features and Benefits
- Modular design providing flexibility and configurability to suit your application
- Safe motor-independent handwheel operation available at all times
- Suitable for high temperature and strong vibration environments using separately mounted controls
- Fast and efficient maintenance and commissioning due to plug and socket connections
- Oil bath lubrication for extended life and mounting in any orientation
- Local operation, configuration and commissioning with Centronik module, close coupled or remotely mounted up to 100 m from actuator
- IP68 8 m for 96 hours - double-sealing as standard
- Rapid and secure commissioning and configuration using local controls or setting tool
- Increased protection by using independent torque and position sensing
- Data extraction for analysis, diagnostics and asset management
- Continuous mechanical valve position indication even without power
- Hollow output drive to accept rising valve stems
- Detachable thrust and non-thrust base options
- Direct output torque range: 10 - 500 Nm (7 - 369 lbf.ft)
- Max. torque with multi-turn gearbox: 10,800 Nm (8,000 lbf.ft)
- Max. torque with quarter-turn gearbox: 205,600 Nm (151,6000 lbf.ft)