HOW/MPR Hand Operated Worm
Hand Operated Worm Gearbox
Designed to suit manual applications, the HOW/MPR worm gear operators are quarter-turn devices intended for the operation of ball, plug and butterfly valves.
The HOW/MPR gear operators include low lead angle gearing designed to be inherently self-locking.
Torque range from 39,000 Nm (28,765 lbf.ft) to 264,000 Nm (194,716 lbf.ft). 9 sizes. Ratios from 1229:1 to 7171:1.
- Carefully chosen ratios to meet manual rim effort requirements
- Protected steel input shaft
- Removable output sleeve
- Ductile iron gearcase
- Angular contact bearings supporting worm shaft
- Repositionable baseplate facility
- High and low temperatures
- Stainless steel input shaft
- All types of environment
- Limit switches
- Fixed and flexible extensions
- Chain wheels
See HOW/MPR Series Literature Page for further details.