The Rotork Electronic Line Break (ELB) is a robust, self-contained system that combines pipeline pressure monitoring with intelligent...
The GO range of pipeline actuators is designed to use pipeline gas as the motive power source. Gas is delivered to oil tanks that convert it into hydraulic pressure. This pressurised hydraulic oil is used to drive our industry recognised scotch yoke quarter-turn and rack and pinon double-acting actuators.
Using pressurised oil as the driving fluid provides powerful and smooth actuator control and isolates the cylinder from pipeline gas. The compact, modular gas control manifolds employ poppet style control valves – a reliable design trusted throughout the industry – and are available in fail-safe versions. GO actuators are suitable for use in some of the most demanding environments in the world. The design, engineering and materials used in the construction of GO actuators ensure optimum performance even in the harshest of environments. Control configurations are available to meet virtually any operational requirements and there is a comprehensive range of high pressure control logic options.
Key design features
- Controls are designed to operate at full pipeline pressure, eliminating possible pressure regulator failure
- Modular and compact integrated manifold design reduces fittings and potential leakage
- Low or high-pressure control logic options
- Local control via lever-operated poppet valves on the multi-function manifold
- PED or ASME approved gas/oil and power gas storage tanks
- Speed control in both directions as standard
- Manual hand pump can operate the actuator in case of pneumatic supply pressure loss
- Stainless steel pressure gauge can measure gas supply pressure with psi/bar scale
- Stroke time is adjusted via two hydraulic flow control valves providing smooth and precise speed control
Quarter-turn maximum torque: 600,000 Nm/5,300,000 lbf.in, Linear maximum thrust: 5,500,000 N / 1,236,450 lbf. Higher torque and thrust outputs are available upon request.
Hazardous Area Approvals
ATEX/IECEx II 2 G Ex e, d, ia IIB T4 IP65 as minimum, UL/CSA Class I, Div 1, Group C and D NEMA 3 as minimum, Class II, Div1, Group E, F and G NEMA 3 as minimum.
See GO literature page for further details.