Refinery operators have a pressing requirement to improve the efficiency of flow control in their plants and they...
SPI Smart Position Indicator
The Smart Position Indicator is designed for use in chemical, petro-chemical, oil and gas industries, power plants and water supply.
Limit switches enclosed in a IECEx/ATEX certified protective enclosure provide an accurate and reliable Open/Close signal to the control room for multi-turn manual valves. Using 30+ years of proven technology, the new Smart Position Indicator mechanically displays the position of the valve for in-field notification and digitally signals its open/closed position.
With certification for use in gas and dust explosion hazardous environments, the Smart Position Indicator helps to create a safer working environment.
- Ratios from 34.8:1 to 1,196:1
- 4 sizes
- Multi-turn manual duty
- ISO 5210 F10 output
- Aluminium housings
- Stainless Steel fasteners
- Protected shafts
- Adjustable open/shut plates & contacts
- Maintenance free
- Mount to existing F10 input flange, direct mount to rising stem valve
- Switches & terminals housed inside a protective enclosure
- Switches used: Bartec 07-1501-6520-63, Pepperl+Fuchs NCB2-V3-N0, Crouzet 831391 CBB.5.A, Omron D3V-161-1A5 (or equivalent)
- Pin / key handwheel
See SPI Literature Page for further details.