Klappenantriebe Typ K
The Type K Range offers rotary and linear pneumatic damper drives for utility power plants, refineries, powerhouse boilers, furnaces and process heaters that require precise combustion air and flue gas handling solutions. Type K damper drives have proven to increase boiler efficiency, reduce maintenance, lower fuel consumption and reduce harmful emissions.
- Drop-In-Place retrofit requires no field engineering or fabrication
- Improved reliability in high temperature environments
- Rated for 100% duty cycle, continuous modulating service
- Highly accurate to 0.25% resolution
- Discrete contacts (O/C) and pneumatic, analogue or bus network (MOD) communications
- PM (Pedestal Mount) Series and DM (Direct-Mount) Series, rotary, 32 to 13,500 lbf.ft (43 to 18,225 Nm) torque range, 30 to 100 degree rotation
- FasTraK Series are pedestal-mount products offered with one week delivery to replace the most common legacy damper drives. Twelve models available
- AH (Ash Hopper) Series, rotary, 68 to 1,500 lbf.ft. (91 to 2,025 Nm) torque range, 30 to 100 degree rotation
- CT Series, linear, 460 lbf. (2,046 N) thrust rating, 5” (127 mm) stroke, used for secondary air control on T-fired boilers
- JR Series, linear, 1,178 to 1,885 lbf. (5,240 to 8,385 N) thrust rating, 1.5” to 18” (38 to 457 mm) stroke, used for burner shroud control on wall-fired boilers
- LX Series, linear, application specific thrust and stroke ratings
See Main Type K Catalogue for further details.