MTW - Multi-Turn Worm
Multi-turn worm gearboxes used for applications such as sluice gates and dampers.
- Torque range up to 162,000 Nm (119,000 lbf.ft)
- 11 sizes
- Ratios from 40:1 to 5,760:1
- Ground and polished worm shaft
- Aluminium bronze worm wheel
- Comprehensive gear ratios combined with a selection of spur input reducers
- Angular contact bearings supporting worm shaft
- Removable output drive sleeves
- Optional travelling nut for applications requiring mechanical stops
- Optional lever arms, AWWA
- Options for all types of environment
See MTW Literature Page for further details.