M Series Clamp-On Impact (Hammer Blow) Actuator
Under certain conditions, manually operated valves can be difficult to open and close. The valve may stick, freeze, or be used so rarely that its internal parts become fused. In addition, large valves are often difficult to operate when using a standard chainwheel. In answer to these problems, Roto Hammer offers the M Series Hammer Blow Impact Actuator. The Hammer Blow mimics the motion of a hammer striking an anvil and delivers a quick, measured blow that will free up a sticky valve without damaging its internal or external parts.
- Ideal for overhead valves that tend to stick or are otherwise difficult to operate
- Available in chain model (for operation above ground level) or handwheel model (for ground level operation)
- Either style (chain or hand model) may be ordered for Clamp-On or Direct-Mount installation
- Direct-mount models are furnished with an adapter plate that replaces the existing handwheel. This plate can be supplied blank or machined to fit the valve. If fitted, dimensional information is required.
When ordering, provide diameter of existing handwheel, dimensional information (for direct mount option only) and length of chain required.
- Roto Hammer Product Range Brochure
- Roto Hammer Handwheels Dimensions Measurement Guide and Handwheel Replacement Data Sheet
For Roto Hammer enquiries, please email: